Missing documentation hyphen?
(1) By anonymous on 2022-11-25 00:10:47 [source]
The last sentence of https://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html says "Regardless of the compile-time configuration, any identifier that is not on the following 147 element list is not a keyword to the SQL parser in SQLite:". I think that there should be a hyphen between "147" and "element", since it is a compound adjective.
(2) By Larry Brasfield (larrybr) on 2022-11-26 14:12:35 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
I reckon that this is the tiniest nit ever reported against the docs. Regardless of its size and impact, it has been wiped away. Don't expect to see it published until some more substantive improvement is made.
(3) By jose isaias cabrera (jicman) on 2022-11-26 16:29:21 in reply to 2 [link] [source]
I was thinking the same thing. :-) However, it was a possible enhancement to the doc. :-)
(4) By Larry Brasfield (larrybr) on 2022-11-26 17:10:19 in reply to 3 [link] [source]
Humor aside: I was not complaining. We welcome notice of documentation improvement opportunities. And we do not want to get into game of questioning how serious a flaw has to be to merit mention and cure. Even tiny but plain flaws1 can be a distraction, especially to those who might be a bit compulsive.2 So we fix them all.
We appreciate even tiny improvement opportunities. However, (it must be said), we appreciate seeing them batched a wee bit more.
(5) By jose isaias cabrera (jicman) on 2022-11-26 17:44:18 in reply to 4 [link] [source]
I understand, but there may be another that said, "you have a - in between those words. There shouldn't be any." But, I digress... :-) 'Nuff said.