- 📰 Project news
- 💬 Frequently Asked Questions
- 🚧 TODOs and (un)planned features
- ☎ Technical support is provided, and feedback gladly accepted, via the sqlite forum. Those with commercial SQLite support contracts may use their usual support channels.
Making use of this project:
💾 Downloads are available via the main project downloads page.
📇 The API index describes the various API variants and how to load and access them.
About this documentation:
- Alon Zakai's sql.js is the first known direct usage of sqlite3 in a web browser, dating back to 2012, not counting WebSQL (which was a native-level feature and has long since been removed from most browsers).
- Roy Hashimoto's wa-sqlite is home to the first known implementation of OPFS storage of sqlite3 databases.
- James Long's absurd-js demonstrates storing sqlite3 databases inside IndexedDB databases.
- postgres-wasm runs a Postgres database server in a browser.
- Jaccwabyt is a small JS library for manipulating WASM-hosted C structs via JS code, created specifically to support the OPFS sqlite3_vfs implementation in this project. This project embeds a copy but does not expose it to client applications.
- CoWasm is "Collaborative WebAssembly for Servers and Browsers". Their demo app includes a WASM build of the sqlite3 shell application.