Unexpected error in DELETE with existing trigger
|User & Date:||mrigger 2019-08-14 19:47:19|
- foundin changed to: "3.29.0"
Consider the following example: <pre> CREATE TABLE t0(c0); CREATE TRIGGER tr0 AFTER DELETE ON t0 WHEN c0 BEGIN DELETE FROM t0; END; DELETE FROM t0; -- unexpected: no such column: c0 </pre> The error that no column c0 exists is surprising, since it has not been deleted.
- login: "mrigger"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Unexpected error in DELETE with existing trigger"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"