Fuzzer induced crash
|User & Date:||drh 2015-01-22 11:41:40|
- Change foundin to "126.96.36.199"
- Change icomment to:
The following (incorrect) SQL text causes SQLite to segfault:
SELECT c.* FROM (a,b) AS c;
This problem was found by Michal Zalewski, presumably using his "american fuzzy lop" fuzzer tool, and reported on the SQLite mailing list. The bug appears to originate in check-in [99127a669c49f829] from 2013-01-03.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Fuzzer induced crash"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"