Fuzzer induced crash
|User & Date:||drh 2015-01-22 11:41:40|
- foundin changed to: "22.214.171.124"
The following (incorrect) SQL text causes SQLite to segfault: <blockquote><verbatim> SELECT c.* FROM (a,b) AS c; </verbatim></blockquote> This problem was found by Michal Zalewski, presumably using his "american fuzzy lop" fuzzer tool, and reported on the SQLite mailing list. The bug appears to originate in check-in [99127a669c49f829] from 2013-01-03.
- login: "drh"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Fuzzer induced crash"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"