LIKE malfunctions for UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE column
|User & Date:||mrigger 2019-06-14 10:01:47|
- Change icomment to:
Consider this example:
CREATE TABLE t0(c0 INT UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE); INSERT INTO t0(c0) VALUES ('.1%'); SELECT * FROM t0 WHERE t0.c0 LIKE '.1%'; -- expected: '.1%', actual: no row is fetched
Although the LIKE expression should yield 1 (see below), no row is fetched:
SELECT t0.c0 LIKE '.1%' FROM t0; -- 1
It seems that this problem only applies to COLLATE NOCASE as well as to numeric columns (INT, REAL, and NUMERIC).
- Change login to "mrigger"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "LIKE malfunctions for UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE column"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"