LIKE malfunctions for UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE column
|User & Date:||mrigger 2019-06-14 10:01:47|
Consider this example: <pre> CREATE TABLE t0(c0 INT UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE); INSERT INTO t0(c0) VALUES ('.1%'); SELECT * FROM t0 WHERE t0.c0 LIKE '.1%'; -- expected: '.1%', actual: no row is fetched </pre> Although the LIKE expression should yield 1 (see below), no row is fetched: <pre> SELECT t0.c0 LIKE '.1%' FROM t0; -- 1 </pre> It seems that this problem only applies to COLLATE NOCASE as well as to numeric columns (INT, REAL, and NUMERIC).
- login: "mrigger"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "LIKE malfunctions for UNIQUE COLLATE NOCASE column"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"