CLI - Output to Clipboard
(1) By anonymous on 2021-09-12 21:13:55 [link] [source]
|.mode does not have a||clip option.|
Is there anyway to send CLI output to the clipboard (Windows)?
(2) By Warren Young (wyoung) on 2021-09-12 21:29:03 in reply to 1 [source]
(3) By anonymous on 2021-09-12 21:43:29 in reply to 2 [link] [source]
That is using the Windows command prompt: I wanted to send output from the CLI to the clipboard.
sqlite> .output clip
And it works!
(4) By Larry Brasfield (larrybr) on 2021-09-12 22:24:07 in reply to 3 [link] [source]
More likely, if it worked as the thread topic suggests, you tried:
Otherwise, "worked" means that a file named "clip" was written.
(5) By anonymous on 2021-09-13 07:26:18 in reply to 4 [link] [source]
You are right. It was
I omitted the 'escape' i.e. \|clip