Stuck with 3.22 and no docs ...
(1) By LiamF (Liam-000) on 2021-02-24 12:54:40 [link] [source]
Where can I find the API documentation for Sqlite3 3.22? sqlite3_create_module() is giving me grief.
(2) By Warren Young (wyoung) on 2021-02-24 13:10:06 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
(3) By Richard Hipp (drh) on 2021-02-24 13:52:43 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
I don't recall
sqlite3_create_module() changing any since 3.22
(5) By Warren Young (wyoung) on 2021-02-24 14:12:35 in reply to 3 [source]
You added module unregistering in 3.30.
(4) By David Raymond (dvdraymond) on 2021-02-24 13:59:32 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
Other less official alternative: The URLs on the Download Page are pretty consistent, and stick around. You can usually look up what year a release was in the Release History Page (in this case 2018 for 3.22.0), alter the current URL to match, and get what you're looking for.
Right now in the Downloads page the URL for the docs is: https://www.sqlite.org/2021/sqlite-doc-3340100.zip
So change the year and version and we've got: https://www.sqlite.org/2018/sqlite-doc-3220000.zip
...which downloads ok.