SQLite Forum

License of SQLite pikchr RR diagrams
Login

License of SQLite pikchr RR diagrams

(1) By Scott Robison (casaderobison) on 2021-05-03 18:09:24 [source]

I'm finally working to finish a project I started long ago, and one of the things it "needs" is pretty railroad diagrams to illustrate the syntax / grammar of the "language". Pikchr is of course the perfect solution to this.

Is the SQLite documentation (including pikchr code) public domain or is there any problem using and adapting those "examples" for my own use?

(2) By Richard Hipp (drh) on 2021-05-03 18:14:46 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

The RR diagrams are in the public domain.

(3) By Scott Robison (casaderobison) on 2021-05-03 18:18:49 in reply to 2 [link] [source]

Thank you.

(4) By Larry Brasfield (larrybr) on 2021-05-03 18:20:59 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

You can reach the pikchr license from the bottom of the pikchr site home page.

(5) By Scott Robison (casaderobison) on 2021-05-04 01:47:44 in reply to 4 [link] [source]

My concern was more to do with SQLite documentation. I know the compilable source code is in the public domain, but I also know there are copyright-protected portions of the project, such as SEE and certain portions of the testing infrastructure.

I just wanted to be extra sure I wasn't taken that which was not available, and I would never expect the license of pikchr to govern every image it creates.