SQLite Forum

Quotes instead of brackets around zlib.h
Login

Quotes instead of brackets around zlib.h

(1) By VĂ­ctor (wzrlpy) on 2022-12-22 09:48:07 [source]

Hi,

make test fails:

./libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -DSQLITE_OS_UNIX=1 -I. -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/src -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/rtree -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/icu -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/fts3 -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/async -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/session -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/userauth -D_HAVE_SQLITE_CONFIG_H -DBUILD_sqlite -DNDEBUG  -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS      -o sessionfuzz /home/amo/src/sqlite/test/sessionfuzz.c -lm -ldl -lpthread
libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -DSQLITE_OS_UNIX=1 -I. -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/src -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/rtree -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/icu -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/fts3 -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/async -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/session -I/home/amo/src/sqlite/ext/userauth -D_HAVE_SQLITE_CONFIG_H -DBUILD_sqlite -DNDEBUG -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS -o sessionfuzz /home/amo/src/sqlite/test/sessionfuzz.c  -lm -ldl -lpthread
/home/amo/src/sqlite/test/sessionfuzz.c:702:10: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory
  702 | #include "zlib.h"
      |          ^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Makefile:707: sessionfuzz] Error 1

I think brackets should be used in sessionfuzz.c to enclose zlib.h, instead quotes, as in the other files:

./ext/lsm1/lsm-test/lsmtest_tdb3.c:#include <zlib.h>
./ext/misc/zipfile.c:#include <zlib.h>
./ext/misc/compress.c:#include <zlib.h>
./ext/misc/sqlar.c:#include <zlib.h>
./shell.c:#include <zlib.h>
./shell.c:#include <zlib.h>
./test/sessionfuzz.c:#include "zlib.h"
./tsrc/shell.c:#include <zlib.h>
./tsrc/shell.c:#include <zlib.h>
./tsrc/sqlite_cfg.h:/* Define to 1 if you have the <zlib.h> header file. */
./sqlite_cfg.h:/* Define to 1 if you have the <zlib.h> header file. */

(2) By Stephan Beal (stephan) on 2022-12-22 10:53:33 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

I think brackets should be used in sessionfuzz.c to enclose zlib.h, instead quotes, as in the other files:

That's now fixed and "works for me." Thank you for the report.