SQLite Forum

Runtime error: Unable to load shared library 'SQLite.Interop.dll' or one of its dependencies
Login

Runtime error: Unable to load shared library 'SQLite.Interop.dll' or one of its dependencies

(1) By anonymous on 2021-08-10 06:53:33 [source]

Hi, I'm building a videogame using the Monogame Framework, VSCode and Ubuntu.

I can fix my problem in a "hacky" sort of way by copying the SQLite.Interop.dll file and pasting it into my project's bin/Debug/netcoreapp3.1/runtimes/linux-x64/native folder, but this is a hacky fix. When I build my project, the build sequence should really creating the contents of the Debug folder, I should not have to modify it manually. Likewise, I've also experimented with using the publish command to create a portable version of my game, and of course, it crashes during runtime because I didn't stick this file into the Release folder manually after running Publish! Granted, I could hackily fix that too, but I want to do things the right way, or at least know how to!

I've added references to my .csproj up, down, left and right! I've looked at every post and comment on Stack Overflow (that's actually how I got the idea to put the file into the Debug folder!) but none of the PERMANENT solutions that were offered there worked for me (most of them were very Visual-Studio specific anyway, and I'm using VS Code)

If anyone wants to try to assist me, I'd be ever so very much obliged. My email address is maypullsirup@hotmail.com Thank you for your time and patience.

(2) By mistachkin on 2021-08-11 16:11:23 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

Maybe this is related to the recent MSBuild issue?