SQLite Forum

Visual Studio Compile Issue
Login
Again,  Thank you for your time and advice.  I am still figuring out VS so that doesn't help.  I believe I have done what you suggested.  Here is the command line generated by VS.  I couldn't find any reference to "_DEBUG" but added it with "SQLITE_DEBUG" for undefining in properties.

I even created a brand new project and still encountered the same problem.  Took a completely different project that works and replaced the file contents and still the same issue.   Oddly enough I have another project that has started failing with weird errors that worked fine.  Nothing to do with SQLite but just odd.

Not sure what else to try.  I never messed with any of this stuff because it worked fine as it was when I created the project and all the months since.  Wish I knew why it popped up now???

Happy for any more suggestions but feel like I am taking up too much of your time.  I guess I will just have to post DEBUG versions.  Maybe it will start working again, correctly,  like it stopped.

Thanks again.

Jim

/ifcOutput "Release\" /GS /analyze- /W3 /Zc:wchar_t /Zi /Gm- /Ox /Fd"Release\vc142.pdb" /Zc:inline /fp:precise /U"_DEBUG" /U"SQLITE_DEBUG" /D "NDEBUG" /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA" /D "SQLITE_ENABLE_JSON1" /D "_WINDLL" /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /Gd /Oy- /MT /FC /Fa"Release\" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Release\" /Fp"Release\wbsql44i.pch" /diagnostics:column