SQLite Forum

ODBC 64bit drivers for windows download
Login
I guess I can see how some confusion might have arisen here. The OP did mention that he had installed SQLiteStudio, although that has little to do with getting an ODBC driver for SQLite installed or used. So, maybe, that means the OP desires another GUI-driven application to access his SQLite DB(s). If so, saying so would be an improvement.

Your extension is clearly an ODBC client, something which uses the ODBC API and conventions to reach and call into a connection-string-selected ODBC driver. But what the OP has clearly and specifically requested is a "suggestion to download and install odbc drivers to connect to SQLite tables", after mentioning one such driver in particular.

As presented, the OP's problem is that the driver he tried to install failed to install, as shown by a specific error message, which error the OP hopes to alleviate. Perhaps that problem has been solved. Until we see more from the OP, there is not much more to be done for **that** problem than I suggested earlier.