SQLite Forum

Pre-release Versions of System.Data.SQLite packages?
Login
I started researching SpatialLite at the end of July this year and quickly realised that I needed to learn SQLite.

My first recourse is always Google Search; useful as it is, Google Search identifies hundreds of references that are irrelevant in any search. My platform is Windows and have been bitten innumerable times  by code snippets that simply do not apply to Windows.

There is ample SQLite documentation; there is very little that specifically  simplifies platform considerations and very few (version specific) worked examples that a learner can readily reproduce.

I have used this forum as a means to speed up the learning process; as I see it, during the learning process, there are no stupid questions just stupid answers, sometimes.

I do not have (never have had) a single social media account - I cannot abide them.

CRUD is what I need and ODBC delivers. The point about my questions is simply to make sure that I am not oblivious of any vital considerations (known to other more experienced users of SQLite who might be happy to share their insight).

<b>Us copying and pasting info ....</b> quite surprised to surmise that the ethic in this forum is adversarial ...