Opening Huaiwei android notes
(1) By anonymous on 2020-05-30 15:50:09 [link]
Hi, I have a .db file on my mac that contains all the notes I made on my android phone. Am trying to open it with SQLite to view the contents (so not a database) but cannot as it asks me for a password that I never set. Can anyone help me? Many thanks in advance.
(2) By Simon Slavin (slavin) on 2020-05-31 21:15:16 in reply to 1 [link]
What app did you use on the phone to make the notes ? Is it Huaiwai's own notes app ? That app set a password on the file when it created it. This was done to stop other apps opening the file. Unless you know what the password is you won't be able to open it.
(3) By anonymous on 2020-06-01 10:19:17 in reply to 2 [link]
Thank you for your answer. Yes, it's Huaiwei's own notes app. I don't know what the password could be. Is there any way you know of finding out?
(4) By doug (doug9forester) on 2020-06-01 17:32:30 in reply to 3 [link]
This link tells you how to reset the application password - provided you own the phone: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/content/en-us00685029/
(5) By anonymous on 2020-06-03 09:05:10 in reply to 4 [link]
Thank you very much. I'll try to follow these instructions!
(6) By anonymous on 2021-03-20 19:52:57 in reply to 5
Hi! I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution or will it remain a brute force?:D