Database integirity check returns Invalid Page number
(1) By La07 (latheeshk007) on 2020-10-01 13:06:20 [link] [source]
I have copied some database.when i am opening thru my code it showing On tree page 1058670 cell 0: invalid page number 1058766 On tree page 1058670 cell 97: invalid page number 1058764 On tree page 1058670 cell 96: invalid page number 1058761 On tree page 1056708 cell 0: invalid page number 1058765
These kind of exception. This comes as part of integrity check. Can anyone help me to identify what is the root cause for this issue and how can i solve this.
Thanks in advance La07
(2) By Dan Kennedy (dan) on 2020-10-01 13:27:58 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
One explanation is that the database file has been truncated. Perhaps when it was copied or downloaded.
(3) By La07 (latheeshk007) on 2020-10-05 04:42:20 in reply to 2 [link] [source]
I am copying the database.Before copying i am closing all the connections and copying.Still this issue is there.How can i avoid this problem?
(4) By John Dennis (jdennis) on 2020-10-05 09:19:04 in reply to 3 [source]
Are you able to run this check against the database you are copying, rather than the copied database?
(5) By Warren Young (wyoung) on 2020-10-05 09:33:32 in reply to 4 [link] [source]
Good call. If the integrity check fails on the copied database, then no wonder it fails on the copy as well. But if the original passes the test, then what we want is a replication method for your symptom, La07.