SQLite Forum

'No such table' returned while the database contains it
Login
Why are you assuming Windows -- I don't think Windows was mentioned other than the observation that if Windows were involved the most likely culprit would be the Windows Virtualization garbage (though why anyone would not immediately disable that is beyond me -- that is its only purpose for existence -- to turn off)

Docker is a "kiddies on Linux" thing.  It is far more prevalent on Linux than it is anywhere else.  In fact, all the "kiddie stuff" with "kiddie cool" names is primarily designed to run on Linux by people who do not know anything about computers.  (Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Donkey, Mule, Zipity-Doo-Dah, the whole lot of them).  

As far as I have been able to tell, these things all provide no utility at all except that they promote letting idiots be in charge of the asylum and promote instability, ignorance and complication over simplicity, knowledge, and reliability.

For 99.999% of use cases that is fine, who really cares if the whatever IT system is not working for a few weeks -- it does not do anything of any actual use anyway and it is a relief when it is borked.