SQLite Forum

VS and NuGet and SQLite pkg version
Login
I'm using VS2017, WinForms.
i've got numerous Solutions in the last 4/5 years using SQLite and Dappers microORM.

when i would start a new Solution/Project i would just use NuGet and install whatever was the latest System.Data.SQLite.Core package.
so i have programs/exe with various versions, 1.0.110, 1.0.111.0, 1.0.113.3 for example.

i'm going to add another Solution to an earlier program that will read from a database created/maintained by that earlier program.

i was just going to use NuGet and install the same earlier package version 1.0.110.0, however, NuGet in VS is only showing 1.0.115.0.

so... i notice that in the earlier Solution, NuGet created a folder named packages which has the .dlls and interop files, and i was thinking i'd just copy those to the new solution... but i don't know what else NuGet might be doing to 'install' SQLite into the solution.

or i can just update the earlier Solution to the latest package 1.0.115.0, which probably would be less of a headache.

Am I going to encounter incompatibilities/ failed project compiles etc if i update from 1.0.110.0 to 1.0.115.0? 

i'd like to do whatever causes me less work/less time to get it right.

thanks... eric