SQLite Forum

SQL-Query is always empty
Login
This makes perfect sense and if not for now I would have run into that problem later, but my error occures in this
<Code>
SqliteDataReader reader = selectMaxValue.ExecuteReader();
</Code>
line.
While in Debug-Mode I read the value of "reader" after the statement above.</br>
<Code>
-		reader	                {Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader}	Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader
		Depth	                0	         int
		FieldCount	        1	int
+		Handle	                {SQLitePCL.sqlite3_stmt}	SQLitePCL.sqlite3_stmt
		HasRows	true	        bool
		Identity	        null	object
		IsClosed	        false	bool
		RecordsAffected	        -1	int
		VisibleFieldCount	1	int
		__identity	        null	object
		_closeConnection	false	bool
		_closed	                false	bool
+		_command	        {Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand}	Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand
+		_record	                {Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataRecord}	Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataRecord
		_recordsAffected	-1	int
+		_stmtEnumerator	       {Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.<GetStatements>d__54}	System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerator<SQLitePCL.sqlite3_stmt> {Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.<GetStatements>d__54}
+		_timer	               {System.Diagnostics.Stopwatch}	System.Diagnostics.Stopwatch
-		Ergebnisansicht	       Beim Aufklappen der Ergebnisansicht wird IEnumerable aufgeführt.	
		Empty	               "Bei der Auflistung wurden keine Ergebnisse zurückgegeben."	string
</Code>
In the last line you can see the value of "reader". It is "empty".
Normaly there are as many values in it as in the result of my query. I tried with the first example and I got my 18 results I should get from my db.</br>