This Is Probably Not The Project You Are Looking For
SQLite4 was an experimental rewrite of SQLite that was active from 2012 through 2014. All development work on SQLite4 has ended. Lessons learned from SQLite4 have been folded into the main SQLite3 product. SQLite4 was never released. There are no plans to revive it. You should be using SQLite3.
This repository preserves the history of the SQLite4 experiment as an historical artifact. The code found here is non-functional and is not maintained.
- The Design Of SQLite4
- Introduction to SQLite4 for Programmers
- The Run-time Environment Object
- The Varint format
- The Data Encoding
- The Key Encoding
- Internal representation of numeric values
- Porting an app from SQLite3 to SQLite4
- How to create a new storage engine
- LSM User Manual
- LSM Benchmarks
- LSM API Reference
- BT Design