Assertion fault on valid FTS4 query
|User & Date:||drh 2013-03-24 20:45:11|
- foundin changed to: "3.7.16"
The following code generates an assertion fault on the SELECT: <blockquote><verbatim> CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE x USING fts4(y,z); INSERT INTO x VALUES('aaa bbb ccc ddd', 'bbb ddd aaa ccc'); SELECT * FROM x where y MATCH 'bbb NEAR/6 aaa'; </verbatim></blockquote> This problem was introduced when the FTS4 prefix option was added with check-in [b1f9c1e0ac51c] on 2011-04-14 for version 3.7.7.
- login: "drh"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Severe"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Assertion fault on valid FTS4 query"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"