Incorrect case folding in the LIKE operator
|User & Date:||drh 2016-01-20 14:07:10|
- Change foundin to "3.10.0"
- Change icomment to:
The following (equivalent) queries return true, when the correct answer is false:
SELECT 'き' LIKE 'ね'; SELECT char(0x304d) LIKE char(0x306d);
The culprit seems to be check-in [0a99a8c4facf] on 2015-12-30 14:06:22. Case comparison is only looking at the lower 8 bytes of unicode values.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Incorrect case folding in the LIKE operator"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"