Incorrect case folding in the LIKE operator
|User & Date:||drh 2016-01-20 14:07:10|
- foundin changed to: "3.10.0"
The following (equivalent) queries return true, when the correct answer is false: <blockquote><verbatim> SELECT 'き' LIKE 'ね'; SELECT char(0x304d) LIKE char(0x306d); </verbatim></blockquote> The culprit seems to be check-in [0a99a8c4facf] on [2015-12-30 14:06:22]. Case comparison is only looking at the lower 8 bytes of unicode values.
- login: "drh"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Incorrect case folding in the LIKE operator"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"