Incorrect output order on a join with an ORDER BY
|User & Date:||drh 2013-03-27 11:39:51|
The ORDER BY clause on the final SELECT of the following script does not work: <blockquote><verbatim> CREATE TABLE t1(a, b, PRIMARY KEY(a,b)); INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(1,1),(1,2); CREATE TABLE t2(x, y, PRIMARY KEY(x,y)); INSERT INTO t2 VALUES(3,3),(4,4); SELECT a, x FROM t1, t2 ORDER BY 1, 2; </verbatim></blockquote> This script is a reduction of the same bug that causes the problem in the initial bug report above. This problem was introduced to trunk by check-in [956e4d7f8958e706] on 2012-10-03 and first appeared in release 3.7.15.
- login: "drh"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- priority changed to: "Immediate"
- resolution changed to: "Open"
- subsystem changed to: "Unknown"
- title changed to: "Incorrect output order on a join with an ORDER BY"