Incorrect output order on a join with an ORDER BY
|User & Date:||drh 2013-03-27 11:39:51|
- Change icomment to:
The ORDER BY clause on the final SELECT of the following script does not work:
CREATE TABLE t1(a, b, PRIMARY KEY(a,b)); INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(1,1),(1,2); CREATE TABLE t2(x, y, PRIMARY KEY(x,y)); INSERT INTO t2 VALUES(3,3),(4,4); SELECT a, x FROM t1, t2 ORDER BY 1, 2;
This script is a reduction of the same bug that causes the problem in the initial bug report above.
This problem was introduced to trunk by check-in [956e4d7f8958e706] on 2012-10-03 and first appeared in release 3.7.15.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change priority to "Immediate"
- Change resolution to "Open"
- Change subsystem to "Unknown"
- Change title to "Incorrect output order on a join with an ORDER BY"