Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.6.23 On 2010-03-09
- Added the secure_delete pragma.
- Added the sqlite3_compileoption_used() and
sqlite3_compileoption_get() interfaces as well as the
compile_options pragma and the sqlite_compileoption_used() and
sqlite_compileoption_get() SQL functions.
- Added the sqlite3_log() interface together with the
SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG verb to sqlite3_config(). The ".log" command
is added to the Command Line Interface.
- Improvements to FTS3.
- Improvements and bug-fixes in support for SQLITE_OMIT_FLOATING_POINT.
- The integrity_check pragma is enhanced to detect out-of-order rowids.
- The ".genfkey" operator has been removed from the
Command Line Interface.
- Updates to the co-hosted Lemon LALR(1) parser generator. (These
updates did not affect SQLite.)
- Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.