Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.5.4 On 2007-12-14
- Fix a critical bug in UPDATE or DELETE that occurs when an
OR REPLACE clause or a trigger causes rows in the same table to
be deleted as side effects. (See ticket #2832.) The most likely
result of this bug is a segmentation fault, though database
corruption is a possibility.
- Bring the processing of ORDER BY into compliance with the
SQL standard for case where a result alias and a table column name
are in conflict. Correct behavior is to prefer the result alias.
Older versions of SQLite incorrectly picked the table column.
(See ticket #2822.)
- The VACUUM command preserves
the setting of the
- Productize and officially support the group_concat() SQL function.
- Better optimization of some IN operator expressions.
- Add the ability to change the
auto_vacuum status of a
database by setting the auto_vaccum pragma and VACUUMing the database.
- Prefix search in FTS3 is much more efficient.
- Relax the SQL statement length restriction in the CLI so that
the ".dump" output of databases with very large BLOBs and strings can
be played back to recreate the database.
- Other small bug fixes and optimizations.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.