Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.4.2 On 2007-08-13
- Fix a database corruption bug that might occur if a ROLLBACK command
is executed in auto-vacuum mode
and a very small sqlite3_soft_heap_limit is set.
- Add the ability to run a full regression test with a small
- Fix other minor problems with using small soft heap limits.
- Work-around for
GCC bug 32575.
- Improved error detection of misused aggregate functions.
- Improvements to the amalgamation generator script so that all symbols
are prefixed with either SQLITE_PRIVATE or SQLITE_API.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.