Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.29.0 On 2019-07-10
- Added the SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DQS_DML and SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DQS_DDL
actions to sqlite3_db_config() for activating and deactivating
the double-quoted string literal misfeature. Both default to "on"
for legacy compatibility, but developers are encouraged to turn them
"off", perhaps using the -DSQLITE_DQS=0 compile-time option.
- -DSQLITE_DQS=0 is now a recommended compile-time option.
- Improvements to the query planner:
- Improved optimization of AND and OR operators when one or the other
operand is a constant.
- Enhancements to the LIKE optimization for cases when the left-hand
side column has numeric affinity.
- Added the "sqlite_dbdata"
virtual table for extracting raw low-level content from an SQLite database,
even a database that is corrupt.
- Enhancements to the CLI:
- Add the ".recover" command which tries to recover as much content
as possible from a corrupt database file.
- Add the ".filectrl" command useful for testing.
- Add the long-standing ".testctrl" command to the ".help" menu.
- Added the ".dbconfig" command
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: 2019-07-10 17:32:03 fc82b73eaac8b36950e527f12c4b5dc1e147e6f4ad2217ae43ad82882a88bfa6
- SHA3-256 for sqlite3.c: d9a5daf7697a827f4b2638276ce639fa04e8e8bb5fd3a6b683cfad10f1c81b12
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.