Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.1.0 On 2005-01-21
- Autovacuum support added
- CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_DATE, and CURRENT_TIMESTAMP added
- Support for the EXISTS clause added.
- Support for correlated subqueries added.
- Added the ESCAPE clause on the LIKE operator.
- Support for ALTER TABLE ... RENAME TABLE ... added
- AUTOINCREMENT keyword supported on INTEGER PRIMARY KEY
- Many SQLITE_OMIT_ macros inserts to omit features at compile-time
and reduce the library footprint.
- The REINDEX command was added.
- The engine no longer consults the main table if it can get
all the information it needs from an index.
- Many nuisance bugs fixed.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.