Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.10.2 On 2016-01-20
Prior changes from version 3.10.0 (2016-01-06):
- Added support for LIKE, GLOB, and REGEXP operators on virtual tables.
- Added the colUsed field to sqlite3_index_info for use by
the sqlite3_module.xBestIndex method.
- Enhance the PRAGMA cache_spill statement to accept a 32-bit integer
parameter which is the threshold below which cache spilling is prohibited.
- On unix, if a symlink to a database file is opened, then the corresponding
journal files are based on the actual filename, not the symlink name.
- Added the "--transaction" option to sqldiff.
- Added the sqlite3_db_cacheflush() interface.
- Added the sqlite3_strlike() interface.
- When using memory-mapped I/O map the database file read-only so that stray pointers
and/or array overruns in the application cannot accidentally modify the database file.
- Added the experimental sqlite3_snapshot_get(), sqlite3_snapshot_open(),
and sqlite3_snapshot_free() interfaces. These are subject to change or removal in
a subsequent release.
- Enhance the 'utc' modifier in the date and time functions so that it is a no-op if
the date/time is known to already be in UTC. (This is not a compatibility break since
the behavior has long been documented as "undefined" in that case.)
- Added the json_group_array() and json_group_object() SQL functions in the
- Added the SQLITE_LIKE_DOESNT_MATCH_BLOBS compile-time option.
- Many small performance optimizations.
- Work around a sign-extension bug in the optimizer of the HP C compiler on HP/UX.
Enhancements to the command-line shell:
- Added the ".changes ON|OFF" and ".vfsinfo" dot-commands.
- Translate between MBCS and UTF8 when
running in cmd.exe on Windows.
Enhancements to makefiles:
- Added the --enable-editline and --enable-static-shell options
to the various autoconf-generated configure scripts.
- Omit all use of "awk" in the makefiles, to make building easier for MSVC users.
- Fix inconsistent integer to floating-point comparison operations that
could result in a corrupt index if the index is created on a table
column that contains both large integers and floating point values
of similar magnitude. Ticket
- Fix an infinite-loop in the query planner that could occur on
malformed common table expressions.
- Various bug fixes in the sqldiff tool.
Prior changes from version 3.10.1 (2016-01-14):
- Add the SQLITE_FCNTL_JOURNAL_POINTER file control.
- Fix a 16-month-old bug in the query planner that could generate incorrect results
when a scalar subquery attempts to use the block sorting optimization. Ticket
Changes in this specific patch release, version 3.10.2 (2016-01-20):
Critical bug fix:
- Version 3.10.0 introduced a case-folding bug in the LIKE operator which is fixed
by this patch release. Ticket
Other miscellaneous bug fixes:
- Fix a use-after-free that can occur when SQLite is compiled with -DSQLITE_HAS_CODEC.
- Fix the build so that it works with -DSQLITE_OMIT_WAL.
- Fix the configure script for the amalgamation so that the --readline option works again
on Raspberry PIs.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-01-20 15:27:19 17efb4209f97fb4971656086b138599a91a75ff9"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: f7088b19d97cd7a1c805ee95c696abd54f01de4f
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.