(1) By acromarco on 2021-06-03 12:33:47 [link] [source]
pragma table_info(my_table) --> (returns my_table with info for each row)
But this doesn't:
i tried with and without quotes around my table name, no effect. what am i missing or misunderstanding?
SELECT * FROM pragma_table_info(my_table) returns --> near "(": syntax error
I am using:
select sqlite_version() --> 3.7.13
(2) By anonymous on 2021-06-03 12:49:24 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
Pragma functions were added in 3.16. On a related note, 3.7.13 will hit 9 years old in just 8 days. You should update if at all possible to get nearly a decade of bug fixes and features.
(3) By Richard Hipp (drh) on 2021-06-03 12:52:32 in reply to 1 [source]
That feature was added in 3.16.0 (2017-01-02). Version 3.7.13 dates from 2012-06-11.
(4) By acromarco on 2021-06-03 19:20:43 in reply to 2 [link] [source]
thanks, wow indeed that's an antique version, unfortunately that's all we got in this Coursera class project, so i can't do much else than forwarding your just advice.
(5) By acromarco on 2021-06-03 19:31:43 in reply to 3 [link] [source]
i should have suspected, thanks! unfortunately i don't have control over the version used in this Coursera class