SQLite Forum

Update Crashed my Program
Login

Update Crashed my Program

(1) By anonymous on 2020-04-14 18:41:46 [link] [source]

Hello guys, I am programming a database in C# using SQLite3. The mainframe of my program was functional 2 weeks ago. Due to internetproblems I was not able to work on it till yesterday. I tried to start my program to see where I was last time. Visual Studio then loaded some "Symbols" and now I get an unhandled exception error. I tracked down the error to a

conn.Open();

in wich a XamlParseException occures. I tried to catch and handle the error but I can't (because I can't catch it; it still says that this is an unhandled error). Here is what I tried try { conn.Open(); } catch (XamlParseException exep) { Console.WriteLine(exep); return false; }

Searching the web I didn't find any advise on what my problem is about. The errormessage in VS is useless (at least I don't understand the Problem). I think I can't catch the error because it is thrown somewhere in "Open()" and never passed on higher. Is that right? How can I fix that error and how can I prevent it from happening again? (3 months ago I had a similar problem; I "fixed" it by de- and reinstalling VS) How come that an error like this occures? Did the developers of SQLite made an something wrong? Thank you in advance

(2) By anonymous on 2020-04-15 01:25:35 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

Without the exact error message it is difficult to diagnose, but that looks like a .net linker error.  Your project is likely misconfigured or you are missing a dependency somewhere.

(3) By anonymous on 2020-04-15 13:44:07 in reply to 2 [source]

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException HResult=0x80131501 Nachricht = Zeilennummer "6" und Zeilenposition "9" von "Durch den Aufruf des Konstruktors für Typ "UI.MainWindow", der den angegebenen Bindungseinschränkungen entspricht, wurde eine Ausnahme ausgelöst.". Quelle = PresentationFramework Stapelüberwachung: bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)

Diese Ausnahme wurde ursprünglich bei dieser Aufrufliste ausgelöst: System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(string, string, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnectionFlags, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum, int, bool) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open() MyProject.MyClass.isEmpty(string) in MyClass.cs MyProject.MyClass.DbEinfügen() in MyClass.cs UI.MainWindow.MainWindow() in MainWindow.xaml.cs

Innere Ausnahme 1: SQLiteException: disk I/O error

Is that what you needed?

How can I configure my program in the right way?

(4) By anonymous on 2020-04-16 11:39:09 in reply to 3 [link] [source]

Nevermind. The error disappeared like it came. No clue why it happend or why it's gone now.