SQLite Forum

No reference to .NETFramework....
Login

No reference to .NETFramework....

(1) By anonymous on 2021-10-30 06:03:44 [source]

I'm trying to build using either the build.bat with VS 2019 and getting the following error

Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7"

Prior to build I followed the instructions here http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/build.wiki

What am I missing?

thanks.

(2) By pschimmel on 2023-03-03 21:43:40 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

Hi! I do have the same problem. Tried with Visual Studio 2019 and 2022 and from the batch file, on two different machines. No luck so far.

The full message is: Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7" framework. Add a reference to ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7" in the "TargetFrameworks" property of your project file and then re-run NuGet restore.

The problem appears already when I try to build System.Data.SQlite.Module.2017 or System.Data.SQlite.2017. Although those have no referenced .nuget packages as far as I can see.

The projects themselves have a target framework specified as: <TargetFrameworkVersion>v4.7</TargetFrameworkVersion> Just adding a "TargetFrameworks" tag did not succeed.

In fact I used the unmodified source code from the zip archive, but can't build the dlls.

Any ideas what I could try?