SQLite Forum

SQLite explorer wont launch in VS Code
Login

SQLite explorer wont launch in VS Code

(1) By anonymous on 2021-02-12 09:51:06 [source]

Thanks for your help in advance. So I have an sqlite database in my angular project, It has been working from the very start so far but it seems Sqlite as a whole has just gone wonky. The database is still there, I can create new things within the database, I can still use login so it must be able to check against the contents of the database but I unable to view and the sqlite explorer won't come up in my project. This is what I'm doing...

Ctrl + p >Sqlite: Open Database Select The Database

Then the search function just disappears and the explorer doesn't show, any help would be fantastic.

Cheers

(2.1) By Ryan Smith (cuz) on 2021-02-12 11:03:30 edited from 2.0 in reply to 1 [link] [source]

This is seemingly a bug, or possibly rather a peculiarity, in VS/Angular.

While it is fairly probable that someone here also use Angular and might have some insight into the specific interaction between it and SQLite, this question would probably be best suited (and get a lot more helpful results) on an Angular or VS forum.

Most of us on here only really know/deal with/use SQLite directly, so we are mostly unqualified to offer any third party tools advice.

Best of luck!