SQLite Forum

3.33.0 column mode breaks -noheader in CLI
Login
As for "prickly sometimes", you may already know this, but it isn't always clear to people just who is officially a member of the team speaking for the team, and who is just an opinionated person with varying degrees of bed side manner quality.

For that reason, it might be good for those who really do speak for the project to have some identification of that status. Then when I fly off the handle and insult someone's parentage*, they can safely ascribe my opinions to myself and not the project.

I do not mean to imply that non-team personnel shouldn't chime in and try to help! I have found that multiple sources of information can be helpful, because if I do not understand the first, I might understand the next. Just that it is useful to be able to filter out opinions of people that do not speak for the project from those who do. If I tell you "feature suggestion X is stupid and should never be implemented" it carries approximately no weight. If drh loves it and implements it, who cares what I think?

*I have no plans to insult anyone's parentage.