(1) By anonymous on 2021-04-20 04:55:39 [link]
No x64 version of Windows pre-compiled binaries? Is this a permanent change?
(2) By Richard Hipp (drh) on 2021-04-20 10:47:33 in reply to 1 [link]
The builds of the windows components are pending.
(3) By anonymous on 2021-04-20 12:06:18 in reply to 2 [link]
I was thinking as much; thanks for confirming. Could [current release](https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/current.html) be shown more prominently perhaps [here] (https://sqlite.org/index.html) and/or [here](https://sqlite.org/download.html) <i>on a button at the top of either page, please?</i>.
(4) By anonymous on 2021-04-21 19:08:27 in reply to 2 [link]
Is there a specific reason why the recent builds of the CLI (>3.34.1) are build with SQLITE_ENABLE_GEOPOLY, SQLITE_ENABLE_PREUPDATE_HOOK and SQITE_ENABLE_SESSION?
(5) By Larry Brasfield (larrybr) on 2021-04-21 20:00:03 in reply to 4
There is a sense among the developers that the published builds are mainly used by people with modern, higher capacity systems and that favoring features over a smaller image is generally a better choice.