SQLite Forum

SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT
Login
Thanks Keith,

Knew that, been there. Was working nicely up to version 3.31. To produce the SEE amalgamation, one had to append the SEE code to the standard amalgamation. It was easy to compile the amalgamation with the option properly enabled, then append SEE code.

With 3.32 that broke because the SEE code distribution was simplified, distributing pre-built amalgamations for the various flavours of cyphers sets supported.

Devs kindly and very quickly helped me by supplying me with the right SEE-amalgamation prebuilt to my needs.

I spotted the change for 3.33 and adjusted my build in order to use the SEE amalgamation as is along with compiling it with SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT. It looked fine and I failed to properly test immediately though. :(

As the pages on the website clearly are a bit outdated about the way to activate this option, in regards to the checkin you referred to, I opened this thread here to trigger verification / clarification. Maybe I misunderstood a detail in how to properly use that feature now.