*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.7.7 On 2011-06-23
- Add support for URI filenames
- Add the sqlite3_vtab_config() interface in
support of ON CONFLICT clauses with virtual tables.
- Add the xSavepoint, xRelease and xRollbackTo methods in
virtual tables in support of SAVEPOINT for virtual tables.
- Update the built-in FTS3/FTS4 and RTREE virtual tables to support
ON CONFLICT clauses and REPLACE.
- Avoid unnecessary reparsing of the database schema.
- Added support for the FTS4 prefix option and the FTS4 order option.
- Allow WAL-mode databases to be opened read-only as long as
there is an existing read/write connection.
- Added support for short filenames.
"2011-06-23 19:49:22 4374b7e83ea0a3fbc3691f9c0c936272862f32f2"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 5bbe79e206ae5ffeeca760dbd0d66862228db551
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.