*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.6.14 On 2009-05-07
- Added the optional asynchronous VFS module.
- Enhanced the query optimizer so that virtual tables are able to
make use of OR and IN operators in the WHERE clause.
- Speed improvements in the btree and pager layers.
- Added the SQLITE_HAVE_ISNAN compile-time option which will cause
the isnan() function from the standard math library to be used instead
of SQLite's own home-brew NaN checker.
- Countless minor bug fixes, documentation improvements, new and
improved test cases, and code simplifications and cleanups.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.