*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.6.12 On 2009-03-31
- Fixed a bug that caused database corruption when an incremental_vacuum is
rolled back in an in-memory database. Ticket #3761.
- Added the sqlite3_unlock_notify() interface.
- Added the reverse_unordered_selects pragma.
- The default page size on windows is automatically adjusted to match the
capabilities of the underlying filesystem.
- Add the new ".genfkey" command in the CLI for generating triggers to
implement foreign key constraints.
- Performance improvements for "count(*)" queries.
- Reduce the amount of heap memory used, especially by TRIGGERs.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.