*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.5.9 On 2008-05-14
- Added experimental
support for the journal_mode PRAGMA and persistent journal.
- Journal mode PERSIST is the default behavior in
exclusive locking mode.
- Fix a performance regression on LEFT JOIN (see ticket #3015)
that was mistakenly introduced in version 3.5.8.
- Performance enhancement: Reengineer the internal routines used
to interpret and render variable-length integers.
- Fix a buffer-overrun problem in sqlite3_mprintf() which occurs
when a string without a zero-terminator is passed to "%.*s".
- Always convert IEEE floating point NaN values into NULL during
processing. (Ticket #3060)
- Make sure that when a connection blocks on a RESERVED lock that
it is able to continue after the lock is released. (Ticket #3093)
- The "configure" scripts should now automatically configure Unix
systems for large file support. Improved error messages for
when large files are encountered and large file support is disabled.
- Avoid cache pages leaks following disk-full or I/O errors
- And, many more minor bug fixes and performance enhancements....
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.