*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.5.1 On 2007-10-04
- Nota Bene: We are not using terms "alpha" or "beta" on this
release because the code is stable and because if we use those terms,
nobody will upgrade. However, we still reserve the right to make
incompatible changes to the new VFS interface in future releases.
- Fix a bug in the handling of SQLITE_FULL errors that could lead
to database corruption. Ticket #2686.
- The test_async.c drive now does full file locking and works correctly
when used simultaneously by multiple processes on the same database.
- The CLI ignores whitespace (including comments) at the end of lines
- Make sure the query optimizer checks dependencies on all terms of
a compound SELECT statement. Ticket #2640.
- Add demonstration code showing how to build a VFS for a raw
mass storage without a filesystem.
- Added an output buffer size parameter to the xGetTempname() method
of the VFS layer.
- Sticky SQLITE_FULL or SQLITE_IOERR errors in the pager are reset
when a new transaction is started.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.