*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.2.7 On 2005-09-24
- GROUP BY now considers NULLs to be equal again, as it should
- Now compiles on Solaris and OpenBSD and other Unix variants
that lack the fdatasync() function
- Now compiles on MSVC++6 again
- Fix uninitialized variables causing malfunctions for various obscure
- Correctly compute a LEFT OUTER JOINs that is constrained on the
left table only
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.