The "ticket" command:
Run various subcommands to control tickets
- fossil ticket show (REPORTTITLE|REPORTNR) ?TICKETFILTER? ?OPTIONS?
- -l|--limit LIMITCHAR
- -R|--repository REPO
Run the ticket report, identified by the report format title used in the GUI. The data is written as flat file on stdout, using TAB as separator. The separator can be changed using the -l or --limit option.
If TICKETFILTER is given on the commandline, the query is limited with a new WHERE-condition.
- Report lists a column # with the uuid TICKETFILTER may be [#]='uuuuuuuuu'
- Report only lists rows with status not open TICKETFILTER: status != 'open'
If --quote is used, the tickets are encoded by quoting special chars (space -> \s, tab -> \t, newline -> \n, cr -> \r, formfeed -> \f, vtab -> \v, nul -> \0, \ -> \\). Otherwise, the simplified encoding as on the show report raw page in the GUI is used. This has no effect in JSON mode.
Instead of the report title it's possible to use the report number; the special report number 0 lists all columns defined in the ticket table.
- fossil ticket list fields
- fossil ticket ls fields
- List all fields defined for ticket in the fossil repository.
- fossil ticket list reports
- fossil ticket ls reports
- List all ticket reports defined in the fossil repository.
- fossil ticket set TICKETUUID (FIELD VALUE)+ ?-q|--quote?
- fossil ticket change TICKETUUID (FIELD VALUE)+ ?-q|--quote?
- Change ticket identified by TICKETUUID to set the values of each field FIELD to VALUE.
Field names as defined in the TICKET table. By default, these names include: type, status, subsystem, priority, severity, foundin, resolution, title, and comment, but other field names can be added or substituted in customized installations.
If you use +FIELD, the VALUE is appended to the field FIELD. You can use more than one field/value pair on the commandline. Using --quote enables the special character decoding as in "ticket show", which allows setting multiline text or text with special characters.
- fossil ticket add FIELD VALUE ?FIELD VALUE .. ? ?-q|--quote?
- Like set, but create a new ticket with the given values.
- fossil ticket history TICKETUUID
- Show the complete change history for the ticket
Note that the values in set|add are not validated against the definitions given in "Ticket Common Script".