- File www/verysimpleapp.wiki — part of check-in [19e60f6dba] at 2016-10-10 17:53:21 on branch trunk — Add a step-by-step walkthrough of using a pre-built aar file with Android Studio 2.1. (user: dan size: 1599)
Very Simple App
1. Create a new project in Android Studio. Use the "Basic Activity" template. Leave all other settings at their defaults.
2. Modify the code in MainActivity.java as follows:
3. Set the name of the TextView widget in MainActivity to "tv_widget".
4. Import the pre-built SQLite aar file:
5. Add the dependency on the new module to the application module:
6. The very simple app is now ready to build! Click the green triangle on the toolbar to build, deploy and run it.