Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.4.1 On 2007-07-20
- Fix a bug in VACUUM that can lead to
database corruption if two
processes are connected to the database at the same time and one
VACUUMs then the other then modifies the database.
- The expression "+column" is now considered the same as "column"
when computing the collating sequence to use on the expression.
- In the TCL language interface,
"@variable" instead of "$variable" always binds as a blob.
- Added PRAGMA freelist_count
for determining the current size of the freelist.
PRAGMA auto_vacuum=incremental setting is now persistent.
- Add FD_CLOEXEC to all open files under Unix.
- Fix a bug in the
min()/max() optimization when applied to
- Make sure the TCL language interface works correctly with 64-bit
integers on 64-bit machines.
- Allow the value -9223372036854775808 as an integer literal in SQL
- Add the capability of "hidden" columns in virtual tables.
- Use the macro SQLITE_PRIVATE (defaulting to "static") on all
internal functions in the amalgamation.
- Add pluggable tokenizers and ICU
tokenization support to FTS2
- Other minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at