Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.3.9 On 2007-01-04 (3.3.9)
- Fix bugs in pager.c that could lead to database corruption if two
processes both try to recover a hot journal at the same instant
- Added the sqlite3_prepare_v2()
- Fixed the ".dump" command in the command-line shell to show
indices, triggers and views again.
- Change the table_info pragma so that it returns NULL for the default
value if there is no default value
- Support for non-ASCII characters in win95 filenames
- Query optimizer enhancements:
- Optimizer does a better job of using indices to satisfy ORDER BY
clauses that sort on the integer primary key
- Use an index to satisfy an IS NULL operator in the WHERE clause
- Fix a bug that was causing the optimizer to miss an OR optimization
- The optimizer has more freedom to reorder tables in the FROM clause
even in there are LEFT joins.
- Extension loading supported added to WinCE
- Allow constraint names on the DEFAULT clause in a table definition
- Added the ".bail" command to the command-line shell
- Make CSV (comma separate value) output from the command-line shell
more closely aligned to accepted practice
- Experimental FTS2 module added
- Use sqlite3_mprintf() instead of strdup() to avoid libc dependencies
- VACUUM uses a temporary file in the official TEMP folder, not in the
same directory as the original database
- The prefix on temporary filenames on Windows is changed from "sqlite"
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at