Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.3.4 On 2006-02-11 (3.3.4)
- Fix a blunder in the Unix mutex implementation that can lead to
deadlock on multithreaded systems.
- Fix an alignment problem on 64-bit machines
- Added the fullfsync pragma.
- Fix an optimizer bug that could have caused some unusual LEFT OUTER JOINs
to give incorrect results.
- The SUM function detects integer overflow and converts to accumulating
an approximate result using floating point numbers
- Host parameter names can begin with '@' for compatibility with SQL Server.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at