Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.3.0 On 2006-01-10 (3.3.0 alpha)
- CHECK constraints
- IF EXISTS and IF NOT EXISTS clauses on CREATE/DROP TABLE/INDEX.
- DESC indices
- More efficient encoding of boolean values resulting in smaller database
- More aggressive SQLITE_OMIT_FLOATING_POINT
- Separate INTEGER and REAL affinity
- Added a virtual function layer for the OS interface
- "exists" method added to the TCL interface
- Improved response to out-of-memory errors
- Database cache can be optionally shared between connections
in the same thread
- Optional READ UNCOMMITTED isolation (instead of the default
isolation level of SERIALIZABLE) and table level locking when
database connections share a common cache.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at