Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.2.2 On 2005-06-13 (3.2.2)
- Added the sqlite3_db_handle() API
- Added the sqlite3_get_autocommit() API
- Added a REGEXP operator to the parser. There is no function to back
up this operator in the standard build but users can add their own using
- Speed improvements and library footprint reductions.
- Fix byte alignment problems on 64-bit architectures.
- Many, many minor bug fixes and documentation updates.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at