Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.1.4 On 2005-03-10
- Fix a bug in autovacuum that could cause database corruption if
a CREATE UNIQUE INDEX fails because of a constraint violation.
This problem only occurs if the new autovacuum feature introduced in
version 3.1 is turned on.
- The F_FULLSYNC ioctl (currently only supported on Mac OS X) is disabled
if the synchronous pragma is set to something other than "full".
- Add additional forward compatibility to the future version 3.2 database
- Fix a bug in WHERE clauses of the form (rowid<'2')
- New SQLITE_OMIT_... compile-time options added
- Updates to the man page
- Remove the use of strcasecmp() from the shell
- Windows DLL exports symbols Tclsqlite_Init and Sqlite_Init
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at