Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.1.2 On 2005-02-15 (3.1.2)
- Fix a bug that can lead to database corruption if there are two
open connections to the same database and one connection does a VACUUM
and the second makes some change to the database.
- Allow "?" parameters in the LIMIT clause.
- Fix VACUUM so that it works with AUTOINCREMENT.
- Fix a race condition in AUTOVACUUM that can lead to corrupt databases
- Add a numeric version number to the sqlite3.h include file.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at